May 30, 2012

Watsons member sale!

I must disclaim that I had utterly NO intention of buying anything or even joining in the sale.

But Anna was super enthusiastic and I somehow tagged alone and now I am happily $37 poorer. Lol !

My loot. Yes , it is all face masks and hair dye. And I already bought like 20 pieces of face mask last month!!!!

Whywhywhy do I keep falling into this 'it's cheap so I should stock up' conspiracy ?!!

Girls. So naive. So easy to earn our money >w<

And Damn. I think I'm turning into a tsundere.… cursing something and being secretly happy about it at the same time. LOLOL.

I will try to make good use of those mask and come back with some reviews soon !

The super long receipt was because the cashier or system, kind of screwed up and didn't deduct away $14 as it should. Thankfully I managed to spot it and asked for the cashier to check again. Can't be too careful with these !


No comments: