Nov 24, 2012

Found mai moneh!!!

HOMGGGG I FOUND MY $1000 (usd 760)!!!!!!!!

So a year or so ago I exchanged $1000 sgd into USD currency when the dollar was dipped really low. Unfortunately for me, it was a wrong investment as the dollar only continued dropping. And at this very moment of typing, I have lost usd58 (sgd70) of money value.

But that aside, what made me really upset was how in the midst of my Chinese new year spring cleaning, I shifted the money from its usual place and then clean FORGOT WHERE I FREAKIN PLACED IT!

I've tried looking for it a couple of times in my usual money storage areas with no results and a lot of heartache.

The last time I searched was in June.

And so if you follow TheCosplayChronicles' Facebook page , you would know I was thinking of giving some of my lashes away. I'm thinking of maybe giving 3 different pairs of lashes away. And because the lashes used to be part of a box of ten, I had no box to contain them if I give them away.

I ventured on to make a box but it was kind fail -.- so I gave up and went to dig my cupboards for a nice gift box to contain the lashes. And then I found this lucky clover box that used to hold a 4 leaf clover charm from Maria. AND THE MONEY IS INSIDE !!!!! I don't even remember how/ when I put it in ! But I'm so glad my "nice deed" inevitably found me my money.

Lol random happiness xD

No comments: