Dec 6, 2013

Review: Leaders Insolutions Mask ( AC Dressing)

Price: Leaders Insolutions Mask ( AC Dressing)

Bought from: Gmarket ( for sale in Watsons & Guardian in sg)

Price: $1.5 - $3

Rating: 4.5/5



Introduction: A friend of mine loves this particular mask and even gave me a red packet masked in one of these used mask packet for my birthday xD  If you don't understand what I describe , it's okay x.x


According to my research online, this mask helps in soothing skin irritation and redness. Relieves troubled and sensitive skin and supples moisture. 




Texture: Pretty much the same as the other Insolutions masks.  It's loaded with product and adheres to the skin very well. It doesn't drip either unlike some other masks. It has a slightly stingy effect and smells more medicated when its applied to the skin. 


Effects: My skin is significantly soothed out and surprisingly fairer! And my face stayed healthy looking the next few days.


Pros:
Effective in perking up tired skin and pumping moisture into the skin. 


Cons: Difficult to buy and might be expensive if it's bought from the stores 


Conclusion:I have found a new love. While the Aloe Vera mask was good for soothing & calming very sensitive skin, AC Dressing is fabulous for skin with mid range problems. 
I hadn't had much chance to sleep for a while and my skin was definitely showing it. It was dull, saggy and dry. After using this, my skin was very much better! It became more supplied, fairer and healthier. 

I would definitely order more of this soon and use them as yet anther emergency rescue product xD 


No comments: