Feb 13, 2014

If my life was a novel, it would be a comedy

koma_double_hit

 

Happened a few nights ago when I was fumbling with the power sockets under the table. I cannot even remember what I was doing. I only remember crammed under the table and moving inwards clumsily. And when I moved my first step, my kneecap hit me in the face. The shock of the hit then made me jerk my head backwards and then I hit myself on the underside of my table =_= Was so loud my mom asked about it.

 

And my wardrobe finally gave way -_- The rod to hold the clothes gave way one morning while I pulled it to climb up and see what’s on the top shelf. Yeahyeahyeah, I know that sounds so graceful but I always pull the rod and use it as a handle whenever I climb up. I don’t really climb over the wardrobe though, I merely step on this area at the bottom to get some height . The rod is not locked down so you just need to pull upwards to release it. And released it I did, see the photo above? The entire pile just came toppling down onto the floor -___- ;;

 

Had to rehang all the clothes and accessories again -___-;

 

 

However I think the rod is too fragile and well, they gave way again. ZZZZ___zzzzz

 

 

Dad and bro finally stepped in and helped me step up a new wardrobe rod Open-mouthed smile I love my family =)

 

 

Went to a friend's place to BaiNian last sunday and there was a piece of land that says it is state land. But apparently they still employ wild dogs to guards the place. Because there were 3 relatively big dogs (45inch long maybe?) guarding it. I was trying to find my way around and crossed over to their side of the land without noticing them. All 3 of them dashed to me like I was enemy and started barking. At that point I was so thankful that my years of “animal loving on the internet” taught me a few things about dog. I knew they would go even more berserk if I ran and I know animals usually don’t like it when you have eye contact with them. They were probably 1 meter away from me but I was so calm and collected I could be called queen lol

No comments: